Ok, calming down now so I can get going with the Hodgepodge!
2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state? Do we still have green spaces here? What with all the condos, businesses, and new subdivisions, I'm beginning to think we do not. The biggest green space around here are the ones in the back pockets of the developers. It's a sad day when you have to go to a place set aside as a green space to enjoy nature while the big money developers spend every day destroying every single other green space they possibly can. Ok, off the soapbox. I do like the nature trail where Tucker and I walk sometimes. It's very small, though. The whole walk is less than one mile and that's with me parking in the parking lot of my school and walking to the trail. I have fast become quite biased against those big money developers around here. Because they are concerned with fattening their already oversized wallets and not about preserving the natural beauty. They have respect for no one and nothing. Dang. Got back on that soapbox, didn't I? Oops.
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be? I let adult daughters move back into the house. Ha!
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? If those are my choices, I guess I'd chose Amsterdam. Two of the lovelies have been and they had a wonderful time. What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends? I don't know. Given the right set of friends, I'd go just about anywhere with them. Given another set, I'll just stay home, thanks.
5. What's the last live performance you saw? Hahaha! I saw our 4th and 5th-grade chorus give a performance not too long ago. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it? It was cute so I'll give it a 7 since I love those kids like crazy. But I can't give it a 10 because the kiddos were not expected to memorize anything. They use the scripts now. When did THAT happen?
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? I don't eat them anymore but I sure do love them. Your favorite flavor? Regular. Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack? I like pita chips. But I don't really eat those much either.
7.What rule is most important in your home? Clean up your #$*& room. Sheesh.
8. Insert your own random thought here.These guys are back on tour! If you're lucky (yes, I see what I did there) enough to have them come near you, they are worth the time and money! And, if you do see them. pay extra attention to the very talented and adorable drummer. :)
Here's my Deanie girl and her drummer boy taken the day the 2016 tour began:
Are they cute or what?!
Have a great rest of the week y'all!