The HOPS are just after the pictures!
|Keely and baby|
|Breezy, Keely and baby|
|How cute is he?!|
First up this week is WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE from Joyce at From This Side of the Pond. This meme is fun and sometimes even poses a challenge (read: she makes us use our noggins!).
- Dreaming asks: What accomplishments make you the most proud? Our four amazing daughters who have grown up to be amazing young women!
- Suzanne asks: When did your family first come to the country which you now live? We were all born here but the arrival of our ancestors is quite varied. The most recent were my mother's mother's parents who came from Germany. And my mother's father's grandparents who came from Scotland. On my father's side I think they showed up around the 1600s and 1700s.
- Wendell asks: What's your favorite way to serve carrots? I love to roast them in a smidge of olive oil with some seasonings.
- Do you decorate with anything that has Santa or Father Christmas when you prepare for Christmas? Is there any other way?! I have an entire Santa cabinet! And there is a Santa tree topper on one of our trees and TONS of Santa ornaments. The other main feature are my nativity sets that I have been collecting for over 20 years.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs? Something in between, maybe? I've never met a dog I didn't LOVE! I love big dogs, small dogs and all sizes in between! Dogs are great! Dogs are wonderful! Dogs are the BEST! I love dogs!
Last but NOT LEAST:
- Click the button and follow your hostesses- Victoria's Voice and Three Boys and an old Lady through GFC
- Link up at Victoria's Voice
- Follow some of the other great blogs (and leave a comment so they can follow you back!)
- Copy and Paste the blog hop BUTTON on your blog so others can join in (this is optional)
- And, while not mandatory, Victoria would love for you to leave her a comment that you joined the HOP!
- AND, if you let her know, you can be a guest host one week!