First up is WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE from Joyce at From This Side of the Pond. This meme is fun and sometimes even poses a challenge (read: she makes us use our noggins!).
And so very many more! They are all meaningful to me!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Ready or not, Christmas is nearly here! And I am NOT ready. I'm just not getting myself organized or anything this year. What I need to do is stop sitting around hanging out with the lovelies and get busy! :)
Next up is a HUMP DAY HOP from Patrice at Everyday Ruralty called Chats on the farmhouse porch! Patrice made a very nice video for us this week! So hop on over there and check it out! And she's maybe making us another one soon featuring Wendell who is only the bestest horse in the whole wide world!
- Click the button and follow your hostesses- Victoria's Voice and Three Boys and an old Lady through GFC
- Link up at Victoria's Voice
- Follow some of the other great blogs (and leave a comment so they can follow you back!)
- Copy and Paste the blog hop BUTTON on your blog so others can join in (this is optional)
- And, while not mandatory, Victoria would love for you to leave her a comment that you joined the HOP!
- AND, if you let her know, you can be a guest host one week!
Do you have a Christmas blog post you would like to share with our readers? Sign up on our linky below to share your posts! Or if you are one of our readers just click on the Linky to see more Christmas posts to check out!