1. What's one simple small pleasure on your summer 'to-do' list? Simple? Small? Are we even allowed to have those on our summer to-dos? My summer to-dos are big and not the least bit simple....WAIT! How about picking blueberries and freezing them? I did that. It was simple and pleasurable. And, comparatively speaking, small. :)
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice. I have strong feelings towards some powers that be who spout off about the immigration debate. I have strong feelings about the despicable way immigrants are treated in our area. But, in the spirit of playing nice, I'm going to let it go at that.
3. What's something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as 'star spangled'? Nothing. Except maybe these flip flops I made from something on Pinterest (I found the flip flops at Target--POLKA DOTS!-- and then tied the ribbons on them):
4. Is your house set up for a party? Well, it seems to work just fine for our annual Christmas oyster roasts and all other gatherings we host around here. We use the deck and backyard. The main part of our house is open and allows for flow. We have a tiny house but we usually have 30-40 for our oyster roasts and it works fine.
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see? Any one located in Alaska or Maine.
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food? Red = watermelon; white = raw milk cheddar; blue = blueberries. I can't wait to read what y'all chose for blue food---I can't even think of anything else edible that's blue.
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why? I value each and every one of our freedoms and I have very specific reasons for each one of them as well. But it would take way too much time to outline that here.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Love me some John Prine!
Happy 4th, y'all!