That being said, I'll skip the details and move right on to the last suggestion.
Here's the final suggestion from Oprah's site that every woman should write down:
This is a hard one because, I don't have a bucket list.
There are things I'd like to do/see and I'd like to see them before I die because, let's face, after that I won't be seeing anything. But none of these is on a bucket list of things I 'must' do before that dreaded day arrives.
So, IF I had a bucket list, here are 10 things that would probably be on it:
1. Write a book or more AND have it/them published.
2. Live on the coast of Maine in a sweet little cottage.
3. Rescue all the animals in the world from wrong-doers.
4. Rescue all the children in the world from wrong-doers and hunger.
5. Simplify my life in possessions, deeds and people.
6. Visit Alaska.
7. Check out Vancouver.
8. Take beautiful photographs of everything.
9. See world peace.
10. Learn a foreign language.
I know that #s 3, 4 and 9 are a bit GINORMOUS and, in all likelihood, won't happen. But y'all know me and one thing I never lose is HOPE. So I included those on the list. :)
Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's on it?