1. Have you ever written a love letter? Have you written one recently? Had one written to you? Did you keep it? Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. ♥
2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love? Stephen King's, SECRET WINDOW. It was PERFECT- in that Stephen King way. I was the only person in the theater who laughed. But it was so Stephen King. Perfection.
3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing? Unexpected phone calls/letters/text messages. Those are always making my heart sing.
4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly? Nearly all meals I have to prepare these days. And most of my chores as well. There's just no fun in it when you are expected to do it. Especially when there are three other adults living in the same house.
5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right? I like it sometimes. I use Duke's mayo (there is NO OTHER) and celery and onions.
6. What's something you 'know by heart'? Not much. A couple of poems. A few songs. And those above mentioned love letters...
7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love. Let's moondance.
8. Insert your own random thought here. This is no television week at school and the book fair is here. Every day this week is a different day for fun- Monday was crazy socks day and today is reading day and Friday is----- book character dress up day! I am FINALLY going to get to dress up like Pete the Cat!!! Woot! You gotta be just a bit nuts to teach in elementary school.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!