And now, on to fun with the Hodgepodge!
1. This coming weekend is Palm Sunday, which marks the beginning of Holy Week. Do you celebrate Easter in your home? What was your favorite Easter tradition as a child? I do not celebrate Easter anymore. Once the lovelies grew up I just sort of stopped. We used to do the whole Easter basket and new Easter clothes and church and big family dinner.
2. George Weinberg is quoted as saying, 'Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.' Agree or disagree? Share your own thoughts on the word hope. I don't think hope can abandon anyone since it's a thing that you either have or you don't. It's just out there. It doesn't come and go except in our own minds. I rarely, if ever, abandon hope because, if I did, there would be nothing left in some instances. So, if nothing else, I do tend to hold on to hope.
3. Weigh in with a yay or nay on the traditional Easter candies. A solid milk chocolate bunny? Cadbury Creme Eggs? Peeps? Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs? Jellybeans? Coconut Cream Eggs? Of the candies listed, which one would you most like to find in your Easter basket? Yes, please. There is very little sugary goodness this sugarholic won't eat. Except those nasty Peeps. Of the deliciousness listed, I'm going to go with the Cadbury Creme Eggs. Even though I tried one last year and they aren't nearly as good to me as they used to be.
4. When did you last feel 'like a kid in a candy store'? I haven't felt that way in a long time. It seems like I was somewhere a while back and felt that way but I cannot, for the life of me, remember where that was.
5. What's something you know you do differently than most people? Does that bother you? Does it bother other people? I'm not sure about this one.
6. Palm Springs CA, Palm Beach FL, or the PALMetto State...of the three mentioned, which sunny spot would you most like to visit right now? Which have you visited at one time or another? I live in the palmetto state and have no desire to go to either of the other places. I've been to CA and FL but not to the specific places mentioned. I'll just stay here. Unless someone wants to send to Finland to sleep under the northern lights in one of these:
7. If you could change the length of a day would you lengthen it or shorten it? Tell us why. What do you mean? Increase from 24 hours to longer? Or daytime instead of nighttime? I love nighttime over daytime because of the moon and the stars. But I think 24 hours is long enough.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I have entered my sweet pup in a contest and I am NOT ashamed to ask y'all to go over there and vote for him! And feel free to share on your Facebook pages and everywhere else! Thanks! (Just click the picture to go to the voting page)
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!