It seems Joyce has us thinking this week. This issue of the Hodgepodge took me all day long. I can't wait to read what y'all had to say! Dig in!
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month. Ha! That would be a big old 1. Plans? Riiight. Those are all in my head where they will, most likely, stay.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you? Seeds are dropped into our gardens (lives?) from many different sources and many different places. This is what grows us as human beings with the potential to be so much more understanding, tolerant, loving, compassionate people. Though it seems some are getting weeds in their gardens. That's the short answer. The long answer would require too much time and brain power. Waxing philosophical always gives me a headache.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God? Hope.
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous? I wouldn't talk much. I know, most people get chatty when they're nervous. I get quiet.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Yes but mostly because it's Lovely #2's favorite color. Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Not really. Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite? Sunflowers and yellow roses.
6. Flip flops or bare feet? Bare feet!
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month. Nothing here. We used to celebrate and have the big egg hunt and traditional dinner following the church service but not so much anymore. I suppose I'll have to get that all started again since Baby M is on the scene.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Two of the lovelies and their SOs are officially moved into their new homes! Do y'all remember your first home? I do, I'm still living in it. Ha! But I remember that excitement of having my very own home and I'm thrilled to know 2 of my girls are experiencing that feeling. I have news that I'm not allowed to share yet because someone is a total slacker when it comes to...everything. But I'll take guesses in the comments. :)
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!
There's a special running through the month of April!
$10.00 OFF your purchase of $30.00 or more!