Meanwhile, I've got the Hodgepodge to keep me focused and smiling!
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live? A walk in the woods for sure. And yes, both activities would be possible here on Thursday.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring? Yoga. I actually started a few days ago, but it's my new thing. The relaxation and peace it brings are off the charts!
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching? I haven't been in YEARS but, when I did go, I liked sitting about a third of the way back from the front in the center. I can't remember the last movie I saw. Ha! Must have been a dud. :)
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you? I don't know. I've never thought about that.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item? Probably frozen, organic broccoli. I don't buy much frozen food.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Well, y'all, we're two days less than two months away from the wedding. All is flowing nicely. We have bridal portraits this weekend. We're going downtown. If any of y'all have been here (Charleston, SC) you'll know exactly why we are taking the photos down there.
Anyway, in less than two months I will have two married daughters. And someone might want to consider giving their sisters a niece or a nephew. ;)
Have a wonderful rest of the week, y'all!